Nice effect on Rebecca!
"M" pour MiniMalisMe en Mer... ;-DEt MiniMalisMe en CoMMentaires...Mieux vaut nager un bon coup dans cet eau parfaiteMent liMpideMllrs salts, aMigowen
Aww, thank you Jeff, it's so nice of you. ^.^I just love the sea!
Preciosa, refrescante.Saludos
T'as comme des envies de vacances toi on dirait ?Ne vis-tu déjà point au bord de la Grande Bleue, là où la vie est plutôt belle ?
This is absolutely beautiful! So calm, cool, and soothing...perfect for one's wounded and hurting soul.Thank you for your visits and comments. I am honored that you and others take the time to come and visit a fragile girl like me.
Thankx a lot Paris ! Welcome on this "bizarre" blog !See you !
Beautiful! I want to swim and play!That time will be soon in New England.Peace - Rene
Une portion de mer sans baigneurs ?C'est là que mon esprit "vagabonde", ou "surfe".
Nice effect on Rebecca!
RépondreSupprimer"M" pour MiniMalisMe en Mer... ;-D
RépondreSupprimerEt MiniMalisMe en CoMMentaires...
Mieux vaut nager un bon coup dans cet eau parfaiteMent liMpide
Mllrs salts, aMigowen
Aww, thank you Jeff, it's so nice of you. ^.^
RépondreSupprimerI just love the sea!
Preciosa, refrescante.
RépondreSupprimerSaludos
T'as comme des envies de vacances toi on dirait ?
RépondreSupprimerNe vis-tu déjà point au bord de la Grande Bleue, là où la vie est plutôt belle ?
This is absolutely beautiful! So calm, cool, and soothing...perfect for one's wounded and hurting soul.
RépondreSupprimerThank you for your visits and comments. I am honored that you and others take the time to come and visit a fragile girl like me.
Thankx a lot Paris ! Welcome on this "bizarre" blog !
RépondreSupprimerSee you !
Beautiful! I want to swim and play!
RépondreSupprimerThat time will be soon in New England.
Peace - Rene
Une portion de mer sans baigneurs ?
RépondreSupprimerC'est là que mon esprit "vagabonde", ou "surfe".